The following is an overview of actual customized research projects Online Business Research has provided
for our diverse clientele:
- Product quality and employee morale were slipping for a
globally-recognized, niche manufacturing company. Best practice incentive, compensation, and recognition
strategies for production personnel were researched for management. The results were organizational
and training solutions that helped restore quality, improve morale, and create innovative employee recognition
and motivation practices.
- A branding firm wanted to better understand and service their more wealthy clientele.
Online Business Research provided a report detailing millionaire traits, characteristics, and buying
- A Fortune 500 company charged Online Business Research with conducting a competitive
analysis of corporate giving to law enforcement agencies and programs. The results assisted the
client in planning their strategic direction with regard to community giving and helped them remain a
step ahead of their competition.
- In preparation for a meeting with a potential new client in the healthcare industry, an
advertising agency sought to identify creative hospital anniversary promotion strategies. Our
research was instrumental in the firm winning this key new account.
- A municipal utility company needed current trends and statistics for the restaurant
industry. Online Business Research presented both national and regional restaurant industry profiles, customer
trends and dining-out habits, full-service and quick-service segment outlooks, restaurant operation expenses
and statistics, and energy and water issues.
Contact Online Business Research for more
information on how we can customize our services to meet and exceed your marketing, business, and
competitive research needs.